Friday, July 29, 2011

I Don't Mind My Daughters Going Sexy

The mention of Kamal Haasan always brings two things to audience’s mind- talented performance and tempting kiss sequences. Kamal has the reputation for mauling his heroines onscreen and he was more or less like the serial kisser in the southern circuit.

While his penchant for sensuousness is known, now he is continuing the tradition, in a different way.

Well, Kamal’s daughter Shruti Haasan is already in the race and she has been wowing all with her sex appeal and oomph factor. The latest we hear is that his other daughter Akshara is also gearing up for a debut and she has no qualms about going bold either.

It is heard that Kamal was reportedly sharing his thoughts about it to his close group “I don’t mind my daughters going sexy. They are endowed with great looks and given the demand of the industry, I don’t expect them to cover themselves up. Now how much sexy they want to get, I leave it to them.” Now that’s one broadminded father for you folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAVE A LOOK

Mounting created Bloggif